The first 48 hours determine the path and outcome of an investigation. Before the suspect is aware that his or her scheme has been detected, Workman Forensics’ experts will gather primary evidence, interview key witnesses, and perform covert investigations to build a solid foundation to your case. When Workman Forensics’ professionals are brought onboard in the first 48 hours, the most effective recovery occurs.
Workman Forensics combines extensive forensic accounting and investigative experience with sophisticated technology and processes to build organized, best-evidence investigations. We can even monitor employee behavior on a near real-time basis. Findings from our investigations most often lead to prosecution, plea agreements and recovery.
Corporate Fraud Investigations include:
- Detecting fraud from corporate systems, personnel transactions and data characteristics;
- Advising next steps after fraud has been detected, from completing the investigation to recovery and/or prosecution;
- Analysis of evidence, quantifying loss, and preparing reports for insurance companies and/or law enforcement;
- Conducting interviews of key personnel and suspects;
- Tracing assets derived from fraud proceeds.